- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
The acquisition will expand Nielsen’s sports offerings globally, making the company the premier provider of analytics and insights within the growing sports industry.
HBO Asia has announced the signing of an exclusive multi-year deal for the top baby and toddler network’s content to be available on You+ Kids, a new children’s video on demand service on Beijing You Peng Technology (Youpeng)’s interactive TV platform.
By 2020, all 40-inch or larger TVs being sold in North America will be Ultra HD models by which stage nearly 1 in 2 homes in the region will own at least one Ultra HD TV, according to the latest research from Strategy Analytics.
T20 WC and state elections will accelerate ad expenditure in India. TV ad revenue in India is expected to grow by 12.3% this year, fuelled by strong spending from e-commerce companies and FMCG brands.
The seventh edition of the international documentary marketplace in Asia, Asian Side Of The Doc , will take place from 21-24 March 2016 in the water town of Suzhou in China.
Since 2011, the film and TV sectors have grown by 53% and the total size of the entertainment industry is worth $62 bn a year.
The format will see 10 celebrities undergo a rigorous test of love along with their better halves, as there will be a lot of money at the partner’s stake. The show will raise the prize money with each task.
While Doraemon tops, ‘PK’ opened in second place in its first week and slipped to fourth in its second frame.
Network 18 will host ‘The India–China Dialogues’ to mirror the dynamism in bilateral policymaking and reflect on the areas of mutual cooperation between the two countries.