- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Video streaming giant Netflix has partnered with Green Gold Animation to launch its first kids original animated series in India called ‘Mighty Little Bheem’.
Green Gold Animation launches a full service animation studio in Mumbai. It is named Golden Robot Animation.
Following the popularity of ‘Chhota Bheem’ and ‘Super Bheem’ on television, Green Gold Animation has introduced new merchandise products and has further expansion plans for the coming festive season.
Adding to its long list of content acquisitions, Amazon Prime Video now offers Disney India’s animated series ‘Astra Force’.
The Indian gaming industry has realised the latent critical volumes. However, the value is still elusive.
Gearing up for Christmas, kids channel Pogo has lined up new movies and episodes from ‘Chhota Bheem’ and ‘Mighty Raju’ franchisees.
Amazon Prime Video will stand on three content pillars. They are movies (including English, Hindi and regional), kids content and local and international Amazon originals. Content will be offered in six languages including English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi and Bengali.
To celebrate Children’s Day, kids entertainment channel Pogo has unveiled a special programming line-up for the entire month of November.
After the success of the first two TV films, the makers of ‘Chhota Bheem’ are all set to present the third instalment on Pogo in October 2016.