- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
With 9 second frequencies under its belt, ENIL seems to be planning to build a second brand.
With the second season of ‘DID Super Moms’ running on air, Zee TV has unveiled the fifth season of its popular dance reality show ‘Dance India Dance’.
A new element that will be seen this season is that Masterchef India will go vegetarian. The show will focus on showcasing the rich heritage of India through various vegetarian recipes.
The six-week long school activity on Nick and Sonic will spread over Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Jaipur, Bhopal, Indore, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Allahabad, Varanasi, Aurangabad, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Meerut, Pune and Nasik.
Mindshare has bagged the media mandate for Yakult Danone India. Yakult, a probiotic drink, was launched in India in 2007.
Big Magic has roped in Medimix as the presenting sponsor for its historical comedy ‘Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal’.
Kids channel Pogo has lined up an array of special programming to celebrate its superhero Chhota Bheem’s birthday throughout the month of May.