- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Though subscriber numbers are still growing, the cable market is approaching a saturation point. It will still account for over 55% of the total pay TV market in 2021.
Ad blocking cost the digital publishing industries an estimated $41.4 billion worldwide in 2015, according to Parks Associates.
The Indian amusement parks industry is at a nascent stage and is expected to grow at a rate of 20 per cent annually.