- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Online video platform in China iQIYI and Internet TV network Netflix have signed a content licensing agreement for a subset of Netflix original series like ‘Stranger Things’ and ‘Black Mirror’.
Netflix will bring viewers twelve all-new episodes of Charlie Brooker’s anthology series ‘Black Mirror’.