- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
CASBAA, the Asian trade body serving the pay-TV industry, has created a coalition against piracy targeting Illicit Streaming Devices (ISDs) with the formation of Coalition Against Piracy (CAP).
The IPL media rights have changed hands with Star knocking out close competitors Sony and Facebook, with a composite bid of Rs 16,347.5 cr to bag the TV, digital rights for India and rest of the world until 2022. This is the biggest-ever cricket rights deal so far, even breaking the previous record of $1.98 bn for ICC rights, which too are held by Star.
beIN Sports Canada, an English-language 24/7 premium sports network, has become available to Rogers and Bell customers across the country. The network has also been available to MTS subscribers in Winnipeg and surrounding area since February 2014.