- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
UK pubcaster BBC Worldwide has said that its Director of News and Current Affairs James Harding will stand down at the beginning of the new year. James is leaving the BBC to set up his own news media venture.
Audiences in the Korean peninsula and Korean speakers around the world can now hear radio broadcasts and access the latest news online at BBC.com/Korean.
BBC DG Tony Hall told staff that the BBC News Channel will not be closed or merged, but both channels will have to find significant savings.
On 16 May, BBC News will host a day of special live coverage examining how the movement of people is changing the world we live in and how our economies develop.
In a joint project, the BBC and the University of Sussex have unveiled a new archive site that gives the public an insight into the UK pubcaster’s coverage of elections since its inception in 1922.
BBC has unveiled its newly designed, free BBC News app for iOS and Android devices, providing instant access to the BBC’s expert news coverage and breaking news alerts
Titled ‘Syria’s War’, the special coverage will speak to journalists who have been at the forefront of the BBC’s reporting of the conflict presenting and filing stories from Syria, Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan.
As part of its ‘mobile-first’ strategy, BBC Hindi is making its content available on smartphone instant messaging platform Line.
By searching for the username ‘@BBCNews’ and adding the account as a friend, Line users will receive the latest news in English, via text, short video clips, and audio. Line is currently available in India, Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Spain and the US.