- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Twitter’s first acquisition in India will help it reaching out to users with feature phones or erratic mobile data connectivity, bringing on-demand alerts when users make missed calls.
A new element that will be seen this season is that Masterchef India will go vegetarian. The show will focus on showcasing the rich heritage of India through various vegetarian recipes.
The six-week long school activity on Nick and Sonic will spread over Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Jaipur, Bhopal, Indore, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Allahabad, Varanasi, Aurangabad, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Meerut, Pune and Nasik.
The broadcaster is doing 360 degrees marketing and digital campaign around ‘Wolverine’. The experiential campaign focuses on consumer engagement giving them a taste of the film like never before.
Rovio Entertainment and Hasbro Inc have brought together two popular entertainment brands Angry Birds and Transformers into a new game ‘Angry Birds Transformers’.
The channel has associated with radio network Radio One to launch a new show called ‘The Pepsi MTV Indies Thursday Show’.
Housing.com, a leading real estate portal in India, has appointed Mindshare to handle its media duties.
Kids channel Pogo has lined up an array of special programming to celebrate its superhero Chhota Bheem’s birthday throughout the month of May.
Kings XI Punjab has appointed Fraser Castellino as COO. He has over a decade’s experience of working in the sports industry, besides leadership roles in IPL teams like Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals.