- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
The management is actively considering the options available and has appointed Axis Capital as bankers for the investments.
ALT Balaji has launched original shows for kids in both animation and live action formats. The original homegrown content is exclusively created for kids in the age group of 0–12 years.
ALT Balaji is gearing up to launch 32 new shows in various Indian languages. It has registered two mn downloads and paying subscribers from 75+ countries in less than two weeks of its launch.
Swastik Productions and senior writer Saba Mumtaz have floated a company called Mumtaz Saba Productions. They are working on a romantic social drama for Zee TV.
Following in the footsteps of other Hindi general entertainment channels, Zee TV is also extending its weekday early primetime slot from 7 to 8 pm to Saturday.
Ormax Media has joined hands with content production company Colosceum Media to co-create fiction concepts sourced from consumers for the Indian television industry.
With four of its shows already in the top 10 fiction list, Zee TV is now working on strengthening its weekday band by replacing non-performing shows.