- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
The deal will allow Spuul to showcase movies of Dharma Productions. These include movie titles such as ‘Bahubali’, ‘Kapoor & Sons’, ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’, ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’, ‘Kal Ho Na Ho’, ‘Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna’ and ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’.
Starting 29 October, the two channels will be celebrating Diwali with their three-day film festival, ‘Dilwali Dhamaka’ on Sony MAX and ‘Jashn- E- Diwali’ on Sony MAX2, by bringing a potpourri of entertaining super hits.
Sony Max has lined up 16 Hindi and Hindi-dubbed South Indian blockbuster films as part of its movie festival ‘Dumdaar League’, which will run from 23 Mar to 7 Apr.
Sony Max will air 11 blockbuster films. These include Hindi and South Indian Hindi movies dubbed like ‘3 Idiots’, ‘PK’ and ‘Bahubali’ in prime-time slot.
Hindi movies and special events channel Sony Max is bringing to its viewers the world television premiere of the larger than life heroic tale of two brothers, ‘Bahubali’, on Sunday 25 October at 8 pm.
Marathi film ‘Court’ has beaten popular Bollywood films like ‘Bahubali’ and ‘Piku’ to become India’s entry to the Oscars.