- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
CASBAA, the Asian trade body serving the pay-TV industry, has created a coalition against piracy targeting Illicit Streaming Devices (ISDs) with the formation of Coalition Against Piracy (CAP).
If a deal is to be hatched, Reliance Digital TV will necessarily have to move to Sun Direct. How will Sun Direct benefit from the deal? What are the clouds that still darken the prospects of a deal?
Astro wants to exit NDTV Lifestyle Holdings, the company which runs NDTV Good Times. NDTV, however, has declined to exercise the option to buy back Astro’s stake.
Tribe, the Astro-owned online video service provider available in Indonesia and the Philippines, has announced its third market Singapore in partnership with Singtel, Singapore’s telecom company.
Astro has launched a new video streaming service, NJOI Now, available on mobile and online to provide Malaysians free access to on demand entertainment including box sets, live sports and breaking news.
Kantar has signed an agreement with Astro to design, deploy and manage a proprietary audience measurement service.
FoodFood founder-promoter Sanjeev Kapoor talks about the channel’s new content focus and the need to add layers while keeping food programming at the centre.