- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Commemorating the 50th anniversary of man’s first successful scaling of Mt Everest, Star Plus will give 10 women a chance to trek to the Everest base camp led by Jamling Norgay, son of Tenzing Norgay.
Titled ‘Everest’, the show is produced by none other than Ashutosh Gowariker and has been helmed extensively at locations like Nepal, Uttarakhand and the Dokriani glacier. The use of special cameras like GoPro and other equipments further elevate the production cost of ‘Everest’, making it one of the most expensive shows to be launched on Indian television.
MUMBAI: Over the last few weeks, Zee TV and Spice Studio’s historical magnum opus ‘Buddha’ has beautifully captured the early life of Prince Siddharth and attempted to answer some of the questions people may have about the young man who …