- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Former Sab TV biz head Anooj Kapoor has joined Creative Eye to grow the production house’s existing business and move it into new areas such as digital and animation content. Movie production is also on the radar.
Neeraj Vyas, who is currently heading the Hindi movies and music cluster of Sony Pictures Networks India, will now also helm SAB TV.
SAB business head Anooj Kapoor has decided to move on to pursue independent ventures. His last working day at SPNI will be tomorrow.
SAB TV is giving a comic twist to the popular concept of ‘naagin’ with their upcoming series ‘Icchapyaari Naagin’.
By launching female-centric but male-inclusive shows, SAB TV not only plans to broad-base its viewership but also expand its advertising pool of 120 clients.
SAB TV has launched a no-honking awareness campaign in Mumbai called ‘Drive Gupp Chupp’ to promote its upcoming new silent comedy show ‘Gupp Chupp’.
SAB TV has partnered microblogging site Twitter to promote its new show ‘Y.A.R.O K Tashan’.
SAB TV’s new show ‘Khidki’ will give a sneak peek into the funny incidents in the lives of viewers.
SAB TV has entered into a partnership with Twitter India to create mini-TV series of content generated on Twitter.