- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Direct to home (DTH) operator Videocon d2h’s net profit for the quarter ended 30 September has zoomed 13 times to Rs 16.8 crore compared to Rs 1.2 crore in the preceding quarter ended 30 June.
DTH platform Videocon d2h has partnered Skoda to offer its subscribers a chance to have a detailed view of the newly launched Skoda Monte Carlo & Kodiaq through its HD Set Top Box (STB).
Videocon d2h COO Himanshu Patil has resigned and will be starting his own technology venture.
Videocon d2h deputy CEO Rohit Jain, who had played a big role in growing the DTH firm to a value of over $1 bn, has resigned ahead of its merger with Dish TV.
Videocon d2h has added two news channels, JK 24×7 and Gulistan News, for its subscribers in Jammu & Kashmir.
Videocon d2h has tied up with with Madhuri Dixit to launch an interactive dance service called ‘d2h Nachle’.
The HD Smart Connect STB converts any existing TV into a Smart TV besides showing 650 channels and services in HD and SD. The connected STB allows users to browse content from applications residing in the box.
After Netflix, Videocon d2h inks deal with VoD platform Sony Liv for its HD Smart Connect set-top box. Sony Liv can be accessed through the web apps button on Videocon d2h’s HD Smart Connect STB.
Videocon d2h has partnered PTC Networks and Shemaroo to launch an ad-free Punjabi VAS called ‘d2h Mauja’.