- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Movie and music content company T-Series is set to take a plunge into digital content production. The company, which has made its mark in music acquisition and film production, will be producing web-series and short films for its official YouTube channel T-Series.
Shemaroo has launched an online movie initiative #ShemarooLiveCineWithStars where the fans get to virtually watch a great collection of movies from Shemaroo,
Reliance Industries CMD Mukesh Ambani has been conferred with the Business Leader of the Year Award by International Advertising Association’s (IAA) India Chapter.
&pictures HD is all set to premiere ‘Sarkaar 3’ on 20 August at 8 pm.
Tata Sky has launched an energised ‘Dhamaka’ pack for the rest of the country and a ‘South Special’ pack for the five South Indian states.
Depending on the progress that Star Sports Tamil 1 makes, Star India could launch more regional sports channels.
“The spotlight can be a frightfully lonely place. But accepting the beauty and the gift that comes from being in the spotlight is the only way to go,” Shah Rukh Khan said.
While continuing with its existing properties, Endemol Shine India will focus on new formats and web series in 2017. MD & CEO Deepak Dhar talks about the company’s growth strategy.
Sony Max 2 will air Amitabh Bachchan’s classic comeback movie ‘Sooryavansham’ on 22 January at 7 pm.