- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
&pictures HD is all set to premiere ‘Sarkaar 3’ on 20 August at 8 pm.
Tata Sky has launched an energised ‘Dhamaka’ pack for the rest of the country and a ‘South Special’ pack for the five South Indian states.
Depending on the progress that Star Sports Tamil 1 makes, Star India could launch more regional sports channels.
“The spotlight can be a frightfully lonely place. But accepting the beauty and the gift that comes from being in the spotlight is the only way to go,” Shah Rukh Khan said.
While continuing with its existing properties, Endemol Shine India will focus on new formats and web series in 2017. MD & CEO Deepak Dhar talks about the company’s growth strategy.
Sony Max 2 will air Amitabh Bachchan’s classic comeback movie ‘Sooryavansham’ on 22 January at 7 pm.
Tata Sky has launched marketing campaigns in Odisha and West Bengal markets to grow its presence in the two states. In the marketing campaign featuring superstar Amitabh Bachchan, the DTH operator claims to be offering the highest number of channels in Bengali and Odia.
English news channel CNN-News18 is set to present the fifth edition of its special talk show ‘The Bollywood Roundtables’.
Zee Classic will celebrate legendary actor Dharmendra’s 81st birthday with a weeklong festival titled ‘Dashing Dharmendra’.