- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
We are hoping to increase our content hours and content offering in coming two years. Our plan is to offer atleast 10 digital shows in a year and around two fiction and non-fiction shows on television.
Twitter has partnered with TV and online media platforms to launch In-Stream Video Ads to marketers in India. The social media platform has roped in Amazon, Maruti, and Motorola as first brand partners for In-Stream Video Ads launch in India. These brands will showcase their Diwali campaigns and new product launches.
Amazon has added ‘Fearless’ to its lineup of original dramatic series. All the six episodes will premiere exclusively on Prime Video in the US on 27 October.
Facebook may have lost the auction for streaming IPL matches to Star India, but it goes to show how serious a growth market India is for the social media giant. The video ambitions of Facebook are apparent and seem to grow only bigger.
Amazon has announced that Orlando Bloom is set to star in its original one-hour fantasy noir ‘Carnival Row’.
Amazon has announced that its original series ‘Lore’ will premiere on 13 October on Prime Video.
Amazon will offer a second season of the half-hour show ‘Fleabag’ with series creator Phoebe Waller-Bridge (A Star Wars Story: Untitled Han Solo Film) returning as writer and star.
Eros Group is in negotiations with Apple Inc to sell its entire content library of films and music for around $1 bn. The deal may also include Eros’ OTT platform Eros Now. The filmed entertainment company is also in talks with Amazon and Netflix.
The new drama series ‘Britannia’, the first co-production between Sky and Amazon US, will have its World premiere TV screening at Mipcom 2017.