- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Media conglomerate ZEEL’s upcoming over the top (OTT) ZEE5 will have multiple subscription plans. The OTT service operates under a new entity Z5X Global.
Pay TV platform OSN’s official distributors have said that they will, in coordination with Oman’s customs department, clamp down on the availability of illegal set top boxes (STBs) of Indian direct to home (DTH) operators.
Bharti Airtel has enhanced benefits on its Rs 499 Infinity Postpaid plan which includes a free subscription to Wynk Music that offers close to 3 million songs and Airtel TV that offers LIVE TV and thousands of popular shows and movies.
Direct to home (DTH) operator Airtel Digital TV has entered into an exclusive partnership with LG Electronics to bring the best of online and satellite TV content to customers.
Hathway Bhawani MD & CEO Sameer Joseph has resigned. Late last year, Samson Jesudas, who held a similar position, quit the company.
Star has won the IPL media rights with a consolidated bid of Rs 16,347.5 crore. The broadcaster will thus get the 5-year TV and digital rights for India and the rest of the world.
Bharti Airtel and Symantec Corp have announced a strategic partnership to serve the growing cyber security requirements of businesses in India.
TVF has tied up with telecom operator Airtel to launch internet’s first live reality show ‘Airtel Connected Live’.
Top five wired broadband service providers were BSNL (9.73 mn), Airtel (2.10 mn), Atria (1.22 mn), MTNL (0.98 mn) and You Broadband (0.65 mn).