- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
The viewership of top 5 English and Hindi news channels has seen a dip in week 41 of BARC ratings.
India TV has pipped ABP News to grab the number 2 position in week 40 of BARC ratings for urban + rural HSM.
India TV has elevated senior executive editor Piyush Padmakar to the position of managing editor – news. The channel has also elevated other senior staff.
CNN-News18 moved up to the third position in Week 38, pushing India Today TV to No. 4.
Zee News has upstaged ABP News to reclaim the number 2 position in urban HSM in Week 36.
ABP News replaced Zee News as the No. 2 channel in urban HSM, according to BARC data for the week ended 1 September.
ABP News turned the tables on Zee News to take the number 2 position in Week 34 of BARC ratings for U+R HSM. Zee News slipped to the third position.
NDTV 24×7 moved up the ladder to the fourth position in Week 33, BARC data showed.
Republic TV led the genre with 1.124 mn impressions, closely followed by Times Now with 1.117 mn impressions.