- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
‘KBC’ is coming back in its 9th season after 3 years. It will air at 9 pm, every Mon to Fri. It will replace ‘Beyhadh’.
‘Tenali Rama’ will start airing from 11 July, every Monday to Friday at 8 pm.
‘Vighnaharta Ganesh’ will tell some untold stories about Ganesh and will be shot with motion capture camera, which is a first for an Indian TV show. The hunt for the cast is on.
Contiloe has produced several mythological and historical shows. Now, the production house is working on yet another historical saga, this one revolving around the life of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. CEO Abhimanyu Singh explains why.
After creating shows for the small screen, Contiloe Pictures is all set to launch its first 3D animated film ‘Mahayoddha Rama’, which recreates the story of the ‘Ramayana’ from Raavan’s point of view.
Five months after its launch, &TV is gradually building its programming blocks as well as opening up time slots.
Launching on 2 February, the mega historical will occupy the 9 pm slot from Monday to Friday. It will be a first-of-its-kind move for the channel where a historical will occupy the one-hour highly competitive primetime slot.
In a bid to offer innovative programming, Sony TV is all set to present a special telefilm involving its two popular shows ‘CID’ and ‘Adaalat’.
MSM Motion Pictures to launch four movies in 2014; company is co-producing with Contiloe Entertainment, Pooja Entertainment and Films, Kaleidoscope Entertainment and Phantom Films in 2014.