- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zee News has upstaged ABP News to reclaim the number 2 position in urban HSM in Week 36.
ABP News replaced Zee News as the No. 2 channel in urban HSM, according to BARC data for the week ended 1 September.
ABP News turned the tables on Zee News to take the number 2 position in Week 34 of BARC ratings for U+R HSM. Zee News slipped to the third position.
NDTV 24×7 moved up the ladder to the fourth position in Week 33, BARC data showed.
Republic TV led the genre with 1.124 mn impressions, closely followed by Times Now with 1.117 mn impressions.
Broadcast Editors Association has elected Aaj Tak managing editor Supriya Prasad as the president of the association at its general body meeting. He replaces ABP News Network group editor Shazi Zaman.
The gap between Times Now and Republic TV widened again after the former had come close to claiming the top position in the previous week.
Koel Purie Rinchet, the daughter of media tycoon Aroon Purie, has resigned as director of TV Today Network due to other preoccupations. This will come into effect from 11 August.
After narrowing the gap in Week 29, Republic TV and Times Now were almost neck and neck at 1,074 and 1,072 impressions respectively in Week 30.