- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Rishtey Cineplex has dislodged Sony Wah to capture the number 1 spot in rural HSM, as per BARC ratings for week 44.
Bahubali 2 – The Conclusion was the most watched Hindi movie film in week 41 with 26.05 million impressions, as per BARC data for urban + rural HSM.
Star Utsav Movies dislodged Sony Wah from the top position in rural HSM, as per BARC India TV ratings for Week 32.
Sony Wah grabbed the second position in urban + rural HSM.
Salman–Shah Rukh’s ‘Karan Arjun’ was the top film in U+R HSM. It helped Sony Wah to climb to the second spot.
In a bid to boost diversity among its ranks, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences has invited 774 members of the film profession to be members.
Zee Cinema ascended to the second spot in urban HSM.
Sony Max and Max 2 will showcase super-hit Indian films revolving around the topic of patriotism.
Sony Wah reclaimed the No. 1 spot in urban+rural HSM, beating elder sibling Sony Max, which dropped to No. 2.