- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Star Utsav Movies dislodged Sony Wah from the top position in rural HSM, as per BARC India TV ratings for Week 32.
Sony Wah grabbed the second position in urban + rural HSM.
Salman–Shah Rukh’s ‘Karan Arjun’ was the top film in U+R HSM. It helped Sony Wah to climb to the second spot.
In a bid to boost diversity among its ranks, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences has invited 774 members of the film profession to be members.
Zee Cinema ascended to the second spot in urban HSM.
Sony Max and Max 2 will showcase super-hit Indian films revolving around the topic of patriotism.
Sony Wah reclaimed the No. 1 spot in urban+rural HSM, beating elder sibling Sony Max, which dropped to No. 2.
Having been pushed out of the top 5 last week, Sony Max grabbed the No. 2 position in rural HSM in Week 46.
The world TV premiere of ‘A Flying Jatt’ on Zee Cinema garnered 9.84 mn impressions in urban + rural HSM. Zee Cinema’s weekly impressions jumped 13.84% to 375.25 mn. The channel also improved its ranking by moving up to the second position.