- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Agra is one of the worst digital addressable system (DAS) markets in India. Consumer ARPU (average revenue per user) is miserably low, multi-system operators (MSOs) were fighting against each other till September 2014, and local cable operators (LCOs) have not focused on increasing cable TV rates. For more than a year and a half after DAS got implemented, nothing has been corrected.