- Finance Ministry Using 'Back Door' to Amend Laws, Says Opposition
- Bharti Airtel's Rs 1600 cr Tikona buy: Smart move to gain pan-India 4G spectrum but challenges remain
- Tackle vigilantes with iron hand, CM Yogi Adityanath tells officials
- Shiv Sena MP barred from flying, AI cancels his return ticket
- Pakistan rakes up Kashmir issue despite overtures
- Police arrest 4 men for teasing anti-romeo squad leader Raveena Tyagi in Bareilly
- Police unravel multiple aliases of Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood
Agra is one of the worst digital addressable system (DAS) markets in India. Consumer ARPU (average revenue per user) is miserably low, multi-system operators (MSOs) were fighting against each other till September 2014, and local cable operators (LCOs) have not focused on increasing cable TV rates. For more than a year and a half after DAS got implemented, nothing has been corrected.