Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd and our affiliated companies worldwide are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (personal information) you share with us
At Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd we collect different types of information about our users for three main reasons:
1. to help us to improve the services we offer
2. to provide personalized services unique to individual users
3. to use anonymous details about our users to sell appropriate advertising space on the site. This might mean showing an advertiser how many users we have on the site; it does not mean sharing an individual’s details with an advertiser. Where we collect registration information from an individual, we will never share that individual’s information with a third party, including an advertiser, without that user’s explicit permission.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to block the cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
To protect your privacy, we have adopted the following principles:
Where Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd collects personal information on the Web, we intend to post a purpose statement that explains why personal information will be collected and whether we plan to share such personal information outside of Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd or those working on Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd’s behalf. Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd does not intend to transfer personal information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required.
You may choose whether or not to provide personal information to Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd. The notice we intend to provide where Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd collects personal information on the Web should help you to make this choice. If you choose not to provide the personal information we request, you can still visit most of Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd’s Web sites, but you may be unable to access certain reports, options and services that involve our interaction with you.
If you chose to have a relationship with Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, we will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Wherever your personal information may be held within Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
Third Party Services
Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd may provide information, including personal information that we collect on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programmes, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd maintains its Web site and mailing lists. Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect personal information on Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd’s behalf.
Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd does not intend to transfer personal information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd’s policy to sell personal information collected online without consent.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access of your personal information to our employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personal information for our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
- Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s consent
- Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd does not solicit personal information from a child under age 13 in any given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd communicate with you about offers from Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We require a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd to collect and use their child’s information without consenting to Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd sharing this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria—for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, media and software companies).
- Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. For more information regarding providers of products or services that you’ve requested please read our detailed reference links.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy
Indian Media Biz Pvt Ltd reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.