- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Times of India releases 3.0 version of its digital app
MUMBAI: Times of India, India’s most read English daily, has released version 3.0 of its iPhone and Android app. The latest apps boast of a sleeker design, enhanced user experience and a host of new features.
While the iOS app for iPhone & iPod touch gets an entirely new user friendly design, day/night themes, adjustable font size and the ability to zoom in to photos, the new Android app has a contemporary card layout, an expandable widget with choice of section and refresh rate, an additional colour theme and the ability to effortlessly switch between Portrait and Landscape modes.
Times of India (Digital) business head Puneet Gupt said, “We have evolved the apps into an entirely new experience based on feedback from millions of our users. Along with the depth and breadth of Times of India’s news coverage, these apps now come packed with a stronger feature set to ensure that staying up-to-date is now an even more pleasant and enriching experience. Version 3.0 apps are our best apps for iOS and Android till date.”
Other improvements to the apps include visibly faster response, an entire new line of push notifications, complete election coverage and better handling of memory and space used by the applications. Version 3.0 apps can be used on iOS 6 and above for Apple users and Android 2.3 and above for the Android platform.