- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Red FM launches station in Jodhpur to fortify presence in Rajasthan
MUMBAI: After Jaipur, Red FM has fortified its presence in the Rajasthan market with the launch of a new radio station in Jodhpur.
After the newly acquired Phase III licences, Jodhpur is the second radio station to be launched by Red FM. Radio Redtro 106.Chaar in Mumbai was Red FM’s first launch.
Red FM COO Nisha Narayanan said, “We are glad to launch our new set of Red FM stations acquired in Phase III auctions, with Jodhpur being the first one post our second frequency launch in Mumbai in July. Jodhpur is an important station for us as it helps to strengthen our presence in Rajasthan. Like Jaipur, we are all set to bring in entertaining superhit content to our listeners in Jodhpur. Red FM as a brand has always programmed keeping in mind the local tastes and culture. With us launching in Jodhpur we intend to give the city a taste of ‘Bajaate Raho’ way of programming too.”