- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Red FM launches first on-air Diwali contest
MUMBAI: Aiming to provide the best of entertainment to its listeners this festive season, Red FM has launched its first on-air Diwali contest.
‘Iss Diwali, Khud Ki Lega Toh Red FM iPhone 6 Dega’ will give its listeners in Delhi and Mumbai a chance to win iPhone 6.
Red FM COO Nisha Narayanan said, “Red FM has always been a trendsetter and been the reflection of the trends with the youth. This is a ‘selfie’ generation with millions of them clicked every second across the globe. With the Indian youth too, ‘selfies’ are cool and with the big buzz around the iPhone 6 launch in India in the Diwali week, we thought of an innovative contest wherein their coolest selfies could get them the iPhone 6. The contest is backed by good digital and on-air push, and I am sure that our listeners will make it a mega success.”
RJ Raunac in Delhi and RJ Malishka in Mumbai will steer the campaign on their show ‘Morning No 1’. During the contest weeks, from today till 23 October, Raunac and Malishka will give a funny selfie-theme and will ask the listeners to click their selfies and upload it on the Facebook page of the station.
The selfie theme will be aired during all the Red FM shows, giving away page details and appealing contenders. The contest winner of each day will be declared the next day and will be awarded an iPhone 6.