- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Red Chillies partners Twitter to promote ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’
MUMBAI: Taking forward its unconventional marketing approach, Red Chillies Entertainment has joined hands with social networking site Twitter to launch its fifth mini trailer of ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’.
With this partnership, the makers have launched a custom emoji of a ring alongside the hashtag of the film’s title. The emoji is in line with the fifth trailer, which highlights the importance of the ring in the plot. It shows Harry and Sejal looking for the ring all across the beautiful European terrains.
In each tweet by a user with the hashtags related to the film #JabHarryMetSejal #JHMS, the emoji of a ring automatically appears at the end of the hashtag.
Red Chillies Entertainment marketing head Binda Dey said, “The ring emoji was planned keeping the communication of Mini Trail 5 in mind. While Harry and Sejal are looking for the ring in the Mini Trail, fans can use the hashtags related to the film and find the ring connect on this platform.”
Twitter India head of TV and entertainment partnerships Viral Jani stated, “Twitter is the best place to discover what’s happening in the world of Bollywood. The custom emoji intrigues the audience to learn more about the film and offers the opportunity to have shared experiences with their favourite stars Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma on Twitter.”
Directed by Imtiaz Ali, ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ stars Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma and is set to release in cinemas on 4 August 2017.