- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Radio One gets Sunny Leone to give tips on love
MUMBAI: Private FM brand Radio One has signed on Bollywood actress Sunny Leone to launch a new radio show, ‘#NewAgeLove’.
Radio One, which runs radio stations in seven metros, will launch the new programme in February.
In the show, Leone will be giving advice to men or women on how to decipher the ‘game of love and dating’ and be well equipped to handle any situation that love, dating and relationships throw at them in this fast-moving digital world.
It will have interactive segments both on radio and social media.
“We are sure our listeners would appreciate Sunny’s global sensibilities, combined with her genuine tips and advice to young people on how to deal with new-age love, dating dos and don’ts given the magic of this pacey digital world,” said Radio One chief content and talent officer Anil Machado.
“We continue to excel in differentiated, innovative engagement-building content both on air and in the digital domain, and this is the primary driver of premium for our revenue model which advertisers find delivering for them. Our hosts, combined with the many stars on our numerous shows like Hrithik Roshan on ‘Youth Stars’, Vidya Balan on ‘Super Woman’, Ranveer Singh on ‘Get Some Sun’ and now Sunny Leone, ensure our upscale educated audiences are hooked to the new side they discover to these celebrities through our unique content. We found Sunny to be perfect in the manner that she delivers differentiated radio on ‘#NewAgeLove’ and we are certain listeners on air and those interacting with us on social media on this program will discover a refreshing side to her,” said Radio One MD and CEO Vineet Singh Hukmani.
Radio One India runs international-format radio stations in Delhi and Mumbai, Bollywood in Bangalore, Chennai and Pune, and Hindi retro formats in Kolkata and Ahmedabad.