- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Radio Mirchi’s show to take its listeners across Delhi
Mumbai: Radio Mirchi is all set to take listeners to an audio journey across the mystical and magical city of Delhi through its new show ‘Dekho Dilli Like Jassi’ (DDLJ).
Every Thurdsay, RJ Jassi will map out the city for its listeners and bring to life all that Delhi has to offer to listeners – from the art, culture, community and food that the city stands for. It is billed as the first ever radio travel show of the city where RJ Jassi will take listeners on an undiscovered journey of their very own city ‘Dilli’ (Delhi).
Launching the new show, Radio Mirchi Associate VP – Regional Programming Head (North & East India) Akash Banerjee said, “We are very excited to add ‘Dekhi Dilli like Jassi’ to our programming schedule. We have already received an amazing response from our listeners in the city. The show is aimed at increasing connect with listeners not only through on-air shows but also via on-ground engagement.”
Speaking about the programme, RJ Jassi said, “I am a compulsive traveller. I have got so much love from the city that this is my way to give back to listeners through this show. I will take them to places which has rustic charm in Delhi and to the bustling streets of old Delhi. Listeners of Radio Mirchi will be able to discover places which have historical mention and prominence.”