- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Radio Mirchi Q1 net up 22% at Rs 24.3 cr
MUMBAI: Entertainment Network India Ltd (ENIL) has reported a net profit of Rs 24.3 crore in the fiscal first quarter, up 22% over year-ago period, while revenue grew below double-digit.
Net profit up 22% to Rs 24.3 crore
Revenue at Rs 93.3 crore, up 9.4%
EBITDA at Rs 34.9 crore, up 16.7%