- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Radio City’s Sagorika Kantharia elevated to HR head of Jagran Group
MUMBAI: Radio City’s chief people officer Sagorika Kantharia has been elevated to HR head of Jagran Group. The FM station was acquired by Jagran Prakashan recently.
As part of her new role, Sagorika would spearhead all HR operations of Jagran Group. She will report to Shailesh Gupta and Apurva Purohit.
Commenting on the development, Jagran Group president Apurva Purohit said, “Having worked with Sagorika for the last eight years at Radio City, I have seen how she always brought with her immense commitment and passion to every facet of the HR function. I can safely say that she has been the best HR partner any business leader could hope to have by their side, and I am sure she will excel in her new assignment too.”
JPL director Shailesh Gupta said, “Sagorika brings a wealth of experience to her new role and we are positive that, with her team of talented and committed professionals, who are currently in process to merge the HR policies and practices across the group, will add value to our Jagran family.”
Kantharia has successfully handled the role of chief people officer for Radio City 91.1 FM for eight years. Under her leadership, the HR team at Radio City has initiated many employee engagement activities, staff welfare programmes and streamlining processes, and has added immense value to employee–employer relationship.
Since 2011, under her guidance, Radio City 91.1 FM has been featuring in the Great Places to Work (top 50 best companies to work for list) and in the year 2015 it ranked in Top 18.