- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Radio City expands web presence with launch of 14th station
MUMBAI: Private FM radio network Radio City is expanding its presence on the internet with the launch of its 14th online radio station ‘Radio City Rock’.
The network’s web radio and multi-content portal PlanetRadiocity has launched the station to cater to the needs of rock music lovers. It will feature tracks like ‘Another brick in the wall’, ‘Highway to Hell’, ‘Jaded’ and popular tracks from rock bands like Pink Floyd, AC DC, Aerosmith and Rolling Stones amongst others.
Radio City business head digital media and new business Rachna Kanwar said, “As we expand, we would like to go deeper into categories and cater to a wide variety of music fans. Rock music has never gone out of fashion and still continues to be loved by millions across the globe. For rock music fans, we have made a very concise effort while deciding the bands and songs to be played on Radio City Rock. The stream will have a mix of bands right from the 70’s to the latest ones. ”
Adding onto the festivities, users will also get an added bonus with an exclusive web radio stream ‘Radio City Christmas’. Listeners can tune in to hear their favourite Christmas songs and carols throughout the day. The stream will play popular songs like ‘A Christmas Carol’ and ‘Silent Night’.