- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Radio City expands web presence with launch of 14th station
MUMBAI: Private FM radio network Radio City is expanding its presence on the internet with the launch of its 14th online radio station ‘Radio City Rock’.
The network’s web radio and multi-content portal PlanetRadiocity has launched the station to cater to the needs of rock music lovers. It will feature tracks like ‘Another brick in the wall’, ‘Highway to Hell’, ‘Jaded’ and popular tracks from rock bands like Pink Floyd, AC DC, Aerosmith and Rolling Stones amongst others.
Radio City business head digital media and new business Rachna Kanwar said, “As we expand, we would like to go deeper into categories and cater to a wide variety of music fans. Rock music has never gone out of fashion and still continues to be loved by millions across the globe. For rock music fans, we have made a very concise effort while deciding the bands and songs to be played on Radio City Rock. The stream will have a mix of bands right from the 70’s to the latest ones. ”
Adding onto the festivities, users will also get an added bonus with an exclusive web radio stream ‘Radio City Christmas’. Listeners can tune in to hear their favourite Christmas songs and carols throughout the day. The stream will play popular songs like ‘A Christmas Carol’ and ‘Silent Night’.