- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Radio City COO Ashit Kukian quits
MUMBAI: Ashit Kukian, the president and COO of Radio City, has put in his papers after a stint of over nine years.
Kukian has been part of the founding team which grew Radio City from a four-city brand to a national presence.
“Ashit has played a key role in the exciting journey of Radio City over the last decade. We will miss him, and I take this opportunity on behalf of the entire team at Radio City to wish him all the very best in his future endeavours,” MBPL CEO Apurva Purohit wrote in an internal communication.
Kukian will be a part of the team till mid-November to enable the transition.
Kukian added, “The last decade has been a fantastic run and I have enjoyed every part of this journey. We have got a great team at Radio City and I know it will only grow from strength to strength.”
Radio City, operated by Music Broadcast Pvt Ltd, was recently acquired by print major Jagran Prakashan Ltd.
With the first batch of the FM Phase III auctions having culminated recently, the radio network is poised for its next phase of growth.
Kukian started his career in 1987 at Johnson & Johnson as a sales representative. In 1989, he moved on to Berger Paints. He then did a brief stint at L’Oreal as a part of its launch team.
He joined the Times Group in 1992, where he worked as the group head for magazines like ‘Filmfare’ and ‘Femina’, after which he was made group head, display. He was with Zoom since its inception in May 2004.