- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Publicis bags Big FM’s creative mandate
MUMBAI: Big FM has appointed Publicis as their creative agency.
The brand’s activities will be managed by the agency’s office in Delhi.
Publicis India MD Srija Chatterjee said, “With an endeavor to use the power of radio to not only entertain listeners, but also positively inspire their lives, Big FM has always taken entertainment to the next level. Looking forward to a partnership which takes the brand and the business forward with this collaboration.’’