- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
Publicis bags Big FM’s creative mandate
MUMBAI: Big FM has appointed Publicis as their creative agency.
The brand’s activities will be managed by the agency’s office in Delhi.
Publicis India MD Srija Chatterjee said, “With an endeavor to use the power of radio to not only entertain listeners, but also positively inspire their lives, Big FM has always taken entertainment to the next level. Looking forward to a partnership which takes the brand and the business forward with this collaboration.’’