- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
North-eastern cities such as Agartala, Aizawl and Itanagar saw positive response on Day 3, witnessing 5% increment for the next round.
After Jaipur, Red FM has fortified its presence in the Rajasthan market with the launch of a new radio station in Jodhpur.
HT Media’s net profit fell 0.8% in the quarter ended 30 September as EBITDA growth was offset by higher amortisation and interest costs for new radio stations.
Even on the second day of the e-auction of FM radio frequencies, bidders’ response continued to be lukewarm.
The MIB has announced South Asia FM, a group company of Sun TV Network, as a successful bidder in the first batch of e-auction of private FM radio Phase III channels.
MIB revokes licence of Positiv Radio to establish, maintain and operate private FM radio broadcasting channels in Agartala and Itanagar.
Big FM has inked an exclusive radio partnership with India’s first folk and fusion music festival ‘Paddy Fields’ by NESCO.