- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
All India Radio through its external broadcast in 15 foreign and 12 Indian languages served as India’s authentic voice to the outside world and projected India’s viewpoint on contemporary issues in the right perspective, said Naidu.
By the end of 28 rounds of auction, five cities—Agartala, Akola, Itanagar, Jhansi and Muzaffarpur—succeeded in grabbing the interest of bidders.
Red FM and Phoenix Live are all set to host Rider’s Music Festival 2016, featuring spirits of music, riding, biking brotherhood, adventure and food.
Agartala and Itanagar each witnessed 5% price increment for the next clock round. The provisional wining price for Agartala stood at Rs 4.78 million and for Itanagar it was Rs 3.84 million.
By the end of the 20th clock round, only two cities witnessed a percentage price increment for the next round of e-auction of the second batch of FM radio Phase III channels.
While almost 70% FM operators boycotted the auction, the second batch witnessed a mild response from the players of South India.
To celebrate its 10th anniversary, 92.7 Big FM has launched an interactive show, ‘The Big Anniversary Game’.
The response to the e-auction of the second batch of FM Phase III declined considerably, as only three cities received percentage increment for the next round.