- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
The first issue of the magazine will be out on stands on 27 January and carries an exclusive national poll that provides a referendum on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s demonetisation gambit.
On Republic Day, 92.7 Big FM, in partnership with retailer Big Bazaar, will change its name for a day across its 19 stations and will be called ‘Khushiyon Ka Big Bazaar FM’.
The radio broadcaster has launched a new station in Nashik under 95 FM frequency. The new station aims to present entertaining, innovative and creative content from ‘Nashik Ke Kone Kone Se’.
By March 2017, the broadcasters will launch three more live stations in Sholapur, Dhule and Akola.
HT Media has consolidated the creative duties of all its print and digital brands with Dentsu Impact.
Jagran Prakashan’s subsidiary Music Broadcast has launched a new FM radio station in Jamshedpur. The frequency for the Jamshedpur location is 91.1 F.M.
MIB has advised private FM radio broadcasters who have signed the GOPA to air two jingles of 60 seconds and 57 seconds aimed to disseminate the positive portrayal of women.