- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
At Rs 18 crore, Hyderabad has the highest reserve price per channel. As many as 12 cities have a reserve price of Rs 7.02 crore. Dehradun, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur and Shahjahanpur carry a reserve price of Rs 1.6 crore each.
Radio City 91.1 FM will air a series of live radio music concerts called ‘Gig City’ from 17 June.
The order paves the way for Sun TV and its group companies to participate in the Phase III FM radio auctions in Chennai, Coimbatore, Tirunelveli and Visakhapatnam.
MIB has framed a new print media advertisement policy for the DAVP with the objective to promote transparency and accountability in issuing ads in print media.
Jagran Prakashan reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 80.19 crore in Q4, down from Rs 129.66 crore in the prior-year quarter.
Ad revenue grew 8.5% to Rs 496.7 crore mostly due to an increase in advertising volumes while circulation revenue rose 6.4% to Rs 75.7 crore.
With the launch of Mirchi Mehfil, Radio Mirchi has taken its offering in the online radio space to 15 different genre-based radio stations, which can all be consumed on Gaana.