- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Club FM, the radio division of the Mathrubhumi Group, has launched its fifth radio station—and the first overseas—in the UAE.
Subramanian Swamy has written to Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh urging the Centre to appeal against a recent Madras High Court judgment allowing the Sun TV Group to participate in the FM radio auction.
The parent of football content sites 90min and 12up is bringing its contributor-driven sports media platform to India in a JV with HT Media.
HT Media has acquired 50.5% stake in Singapore-based Sports Asia, which has been authorised to operate a website, mobile web platform, mobile and tablet app, as well as social media and messaging app providing football content.
Red FM’s new station Radio Redtro 106.Chaar has debuted in Mumbai, becoming the first radio station to be introduced after the newly acquired Phase III licences by the company.