- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Jagran Prakashan-owned FM radio network Radio City 91.1 has launched in Patiala.
Radio City has strengthened its presence in Rajasthan by launching four new stations in Ajmer, Udaipur, Kota and Bikaner.
Backed by massive listeners and the brand personality of Narendra Modi, All India Radio raked in ad rev of Rs 4.78 cr in FY16 from broadcast of ‘Mann Ki Baat’.
All India Radio through its external broadcast in 15 foreign and 12 Indian languages served as India’s authentic voice to the outside world and projected India’s viewpoint on contemporary issues in the right perspective, said Naidu.