- IPL: ED issues show cause notice to KKR co-owners Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla
- India plans to seal international border with Pak, Bangladesh: Rajnath
- Gaikwad should apologise for his unaccepted behaviour: Politicos
- Doctors' strike ends after Bombay HC ultimatum
- Action on slaughterhouses: Yogi Adityanath govt enforcing laws that existed for years but nobody cared
- Aadhaar verification process for phones to start soon; task to cost Rs 1000 crore for telcos
- Kawasaki-Bajaj end India alliance of 8 years
BBC Burmese radio programmes will be rebroadcast by Myanmar’s state broadcaster Myanmar Athan (Myanmar Radio), thus expanding the BBC Burmese service’s footprint in Myanmar.
ENIL had to incur upfront expenses incurred in the new stations. It expects to launch 3 stations in Aug and 10 more by Dec this year.
Radio biz EBITDA was flat at Rs 9.5 cr. Dilution in margins resulted from expenses related to new radio station launches and the impact of higher license fee costs.
The radio station had recently acquired the music rights to HMV Saragama’s collections. With the new launches, the total number of stations on PlanetRadiocity.com has increased to 31 stations.
MY FM had won a total of 13 new frequencies in the first phase of Phase III auctions. It has established its presence in 30 cities spread across seven states.
Starcom has won the search engine optimisation (SEO) digital mandate of Dabur India.
Govt refuses to relax certain conditions. These include 3-year lock-in period, reduction in reserve prices for new towns, restriction on ownership of licences and allowing independent news gathering.
Gaana will add documentaries and sports to its content line-up. The services will be launched in Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu and other regional languages.