- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
Lokmat has appointed Paperboat Brandworks as its creative AOR for the flagship Marathi newspaper Lokmat.
Lokmat newspaper has roped in Ayaz Memon as editorial advisor, sports to bring in the latest sports analysis, updated coverage and sports opinion columns.
Big FM is launching a new show ‘Lamhe With Mantra’ from 14 February at 9 pm, Monday to Friday across HSM.
Radio City has become the leading radio network in Maharashtra with the launch of its new station in Kolhapur. With the new launch, Radio City now boasts 11 stations in Maharashtra.
92.7 BIG FM is all set to launch a new show hosted by television actor Manav Gohil for its listeners in Gujarat.
The first issue of the magazine will be out on stands on 27 January and carries an exclusive national poll that provides a referendum on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s demonetisation gambit.