- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
To celebrate its 10th anniversary, 92.7 Big FM has launched an interactive show, ‘The Big Anniversary Game’.
The response to the e-auction of the second batch of FM Phase III declined considerably, as only three cities received percentage increment for the next round.
North-eastern cities such as Agartala, Aizawl and Itanagar saw positive response on Day 3, witnessing 5% increment for the next round.
After Jaipur, Red FM has fortified its presence in the Rajasthan market with the launch of a new radio station in Jodhpur.
HT Media’s net profit fell 0.8% in the quarter ended 30 September as EBITDA growth was offset by higher amortisation and interest costs for new radio stations.
Even on the second day of the e-auction of FM radio frequencies, bidders’ response continued to be lukewarm.
The MIB has announced South Asia FM, a group company of Sun TV Network, as a successful bidder in the first batch of e-auction of private FM radio Phase III channels.
MIB revokes licence of Positiv Radio to establish, maintain and operate private FM radio broadcasting channels in Agartala and Itanagar.