- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
On Republic Day, 92.7 Big FM, in partnership with retailer Big Bazaar, will change its name for a day across its 19 stations and will be called ‘Khushiyon Ka Big Bazaar FM’.
The radio broadcaster has launched a new station in Nashik under 95 FM frequency. The new station aims to present entertaining, innovative and creative content from ‘Nashik Ke Kone Kone Se’.
By March 2017, the broadcasters will launch three more live stations in Sholapur, Dhule and Akola.
HT Media has consolidated the creative duties of all its print and digital brands with Dentsu Impact.
Jagran Prakashan’s subsidiary Music Broadcast has launched a new FM radio station in Jamshedpur. The frequency for the Jamshedpur location is 91.1 F.M.
MIB has advised private FM radio broadcasters who have signed the GOPA to air two jingles of 60 seconds and 57 seconds aimed to disseminate the positive portrayal of women.
Jagran Prakashan-owned FM radio network Radio City 91.1 has launched in Patiala.