- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
After Hisar and Karnal, Dainik Bhaskar Group’s FM radio arm MY FM has launched in Rajkot as part of its Phase III expansion.
BBC Burmese radio programmes will be rebroadcast by Myanmar’s state broadcaster Myanmar Athan (Myanmar Radio), thus expanding the BBC Burmese service’s footprint in Myanmar.
ENIL had to incur upfront expenses incurred in the new stations. It expects to launch 3 stations in Aug and 10 more by Dec this year.
Radio biz EBITDA was flat at Rs 9.5 cr. Dilution in margins resulted from expenses related to new radio station launches and the impact of higher license fee costs.
The radio station had recently acquired the music rights to HMV Saragama’s collections. With the new launches, the total number of stations on PlanetRadiocity.com has increased to 31 stations.
MY FM had won a total of 13 new frequencies in the first phase of Phase III auctions. It has established its presence in 30 cities spread across seven states.
Starcom has won the search engine optimisation (SEO) digital mandate of Dabur India.
Govt refuses to relax certain conditions. These include 3-year lock-in period, reduction in reserve prices for new towns, restriction on ownership of licences and allowing independent news gathering.