- Finance Ministry Using 'Back Door' to Amend Laws, Says Opposition
- Bharti Airtel's Rs 1600 cr Tikona buy: Smart move to gain pan-India 4G spectrum but challenges remain
- Tackle vigilantes with iron hand, CM Yogi Adityanath tells officials
- Shiv Sena MP barred from flying, AI cancels his return ticket
- Pakistan rakes up Kashmir issue despite overtures
- Police arrest 4 men for teasing anti-romeo squad leader Raveena Tyagi in Bareilly
- Police unravel multiple aliases of Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood
Big FM, the radio biz of Anil Ambani-controlled Reliance Broadcast Network, has rebranded itself by introducing ‘Retro-Romantic’ positioning in the Delhi market along with the tagline ‘Sunte Hi Pyaar Ho Jaye’.
FIPB has deferred the proposal of Entrepreneur India Media for undertaking the additional business of publishing magazines.
MTV is all set to uncover stories from every campus across the country with ‘Dell Campus Diaries by MTV’.
After launching in Hyderabad, HT Media is all set to expand its FM radio footprint in Uttar Pradesh. Fever FM will start in Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly and Gorakhpur soon.
ENIL will manage the ad sales of TV Today Network’s 3 FM radio stations, including New Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata, from 1 September.
Radio City 91.1 FM has extended its singing talent hunt property ‘Radio City Super Singer Season 8’ to eight more cities.