- Delhi govt to launch campaign to control rising number of cases of dengue, malaria
- Jio woes: Airtel Q1 net profit tanks 75% to Rs 367 cr
- Sahara case: Supreme Court asks Subrata Roy to deposit Rs 1500 crore by September 7
- RBI stops printing Rs 2000 notes; Rs 200 note may hit market next month
- Jethmalani quits as Kejriwal's counsel, seeks Rs 2 crore fee
- Crackdown On Kashmiri Separatist Widens, Shabir Shah Also Arrested
- Mumbai building collapse: 17 killed; Shiv Sena leader, who wanted to make hotel on ground floor, arrested
- Floods wreak havoc in Gujarat, Rajasthan; Narendra Modi inspects home state as Assam recovers
Jagran Prakashan-owned FM radio network Radio City 91.1 has launched in Patiala.
Radio City has strengthened its presence in Rajasthan by launching four new stations in Ajmer, Udaipur, Kota and Bikaner.
Backed by massive listeners and the brand personality of Narendra Modi, All India Radio raked in ad rev of Rs 4.78 cr in FY16 from broadcast of ‘Mann Ki Baat’.
All India Radio through its external broadcast in 15 foreign and 12 Indian languages served as India’s authentic voice to the outside world and projected India’s viewpoint on contemporary issues in the right perspective, said Naidu.