- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Gaana will add documentaries and sports to its content line-up. The services will be launched in Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu and other regional languages.
Club FM, the radio division of the Mathrubhumi Group, has launched its fifth radio station—and the first overseas—in the UAE.
Subramanian Swamy has written to Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh urging the Centre to appeal against a recent Madras High Court judgment allowing the Sun TV Group to participate in the FM radio auction.
The parent of football content sites 90min and 12up is bringing its contributor-driven sports media platform to India in a JV with HT Media.
HT Media has acquired 50.5% stake in Singapore-based Sports Asia, which has been authorised to operate a website, mobile web platform, mobile and tablet app, as well as social media and messaging app providing football content.