- Trump Tower Mumbai Sales to Resume, Comes with Private Jet Service
- Subrata Paul suspended for dope taint, will go for 'B' sample test
- TCS, Infosys got only 8.8% of total H-1B visas: Nasscom's rebuttal to US
- Chhota Rajan, 3 others awarded 7-year jail term in fake passport case
- Shutdown in Tamil Nadu, DMK's MK Stalin arrested
- 2008 Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya Singh gets bail
Even on the second day of the e-auction of FM radio frequencies, bidders’ response continued to be lukewarm.
The MIB has announced South Asia FM, a group company of Sun TV Network, as a successful bidder in the first batch of e-auction of private FM radio Phase III channels.
MIB revokes licence of Positiv Radio to establish, maintain and operate private FM radio broadcasting channels in Agartala and Itanagar.
Big FM has inked an exclusive radio partnership with India’s first folk and fusion music festival ‘Paddy Fields’ by NESCO.
The new DNA will have 32 pages, including four pages of DNA of Money as a separate pull-out.
Radio One has acquired the broadcast rights to air 92.7 Big FM’s marquee show ‘Suhaana Safar with Annu Kapoor’.
Big FM, the radio biz of Anil Ambani-controlled Reliance Broadcast Network, has rebranded itself by introducing ‘Retro-Romantic’ positioning in the Delhi market along with the tagline ‘Sunte Hi Pyaar Ho Jaye’.