- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Driven by strong retail demand, the IPO of Music Broadcast was oversubscribed 2.19 times on the second day of the issue.
HT Media has expanded its strategic partnership with fashion online retailer Koovs.com to celebrate International Women’s Day.
Music Broadcast Ltd is looking at a valuation of almost Rs 1,900 cr through its public float. IPO price band is fixed at Rs 324-333 per share.
Lokmat has appointed Paperboat Brandworks as its creative AOR for the flagship Marathi newspaper Lokmat.
Lokmat newspaper has roped in Ayaz Memon as editorial advisor, sports to bring in the latest sports analysis, updated coverage and sports opinion columns.
Big FM is launching a new show ‘Lamhe With Mantra’ from 14 February at 9 pm, Monday to Friday across HSM.