- IPL: ED issues show cause notice to KKR co-owners Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla
- India plans to seal international border with Pak, Bangladesh: Rajnath
- Gaikwad should apologise for his unaccepted behaviour: Politicos
- Doctors' strike ends after Bombay HC ultimatum
- Action on slaughterhouses: Yogi Adityanath govt enforcing laws that existed for years but nobody cared
- Aadhaar verification process for phones to start soon; task to cost Rs 1000 crore for telcos
- Kawasaki-Bajaj end India alliance of 8 years
After Jaipur, Red FM has fortified its presence in the Rajasthan market with the launch of a new radio station in Jodhpur.
HT Media’s net profit fell 0.8% in the quarter ended 30 September as EBITDA growth was offset by higher amortisation and interest costs for new radio stations.
Even on the second day of the e-auction of FM radio frequencies, bidders’ response continued to be lukewarm.
The MIB has announced South Asia FM, a group company of Sun TV Network, as a successful bidder in the first batch of e-auction of private FM radio Phase III channels.
MIB revokes licence of Positiv Radio to establish, maintain and operate private FM radio broadcasting channels in Agartala and Itanagar.
Big FM has inked an exclusive radio partnership with India’s first folk and fusion music festival ‘Paddy Fields’ by NESCO.
The new DNA will have 32 pages, including four pages of DNA of Money as a separate pull-out.