- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
The new DNA will have 32 pages, including four pages of DNA of Money as a separate pull-out.
Radio One has acquired the broadcast rights to air 92.7 Big FM’s marquee show ‘Suhaana Safar with Annu Kapoor’.
Big FM, the radio biz of Anil Ambani-controlled Reliance Broadcast Network, has rebranded itself by introducing ‘Retro-Romantic’ positioning in the Delhi market along with the tagline ‘Sunte Hi Pyaar Ho Jaye’.
FIPB has deferred the proposal of Entrepreneur India Media for undertaking the additional business of publishing magazines.
MTV is all set to uncover stories from every campus across the country with ‘Dell Campus Diaries by MTV’.
After launching in Hyderabad, HT Media is all set to expand its FM radio footprint in Uttar Pradesh. Fever FM will start in Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly and Gorakhpur soon.
ENIL will manage the ad sales of TV Today Network’s 3 FM radio stations, including New Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata, from 1 September.