- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Radio City 91.1 FM has extended its singing talent hunt property ‘Radio City Super Singer Season 8’ to eight more cities.
After Hisar and Karnal, Dainik Bhaskar Group’s FM radio arm MY FM has launched in Rajkot as part of its Phase III expansion.
BBC Burmese radio programmes will be rebroadcast by Myanmar’s state broadcaster Myanmar Athan (Myanmar Radio), thus expanding the BBC Burmese service’s footprint in Myanmar.
ENIL had to incur upfront expenses incurred in the new stations. It expects to launch 3 stations in Aug and 10 more by Dec this year.
Radio biz EBITDA was flat at Rs 9.5 cr. Dilution in margins resulted from expenses related to new radio station launches and the impact of higher license fee costs.
The radio station had recently acquired the music rights to HMV Saragama’s collections. With the new launches, the total number of stations on PlanetRadiocity.com has increased to 31 stations.
MY FM had won a total of 13 new frequencies in the first phase of Phase III auctions. It has established its presence in 30 cities spread across seven states.
Starcom has won the search engine optimisation (SEO) digital mandate of Dabur India.