- Golf Club incident clear case of racial discrimination: Kiren Rijiju
- Sourav Ganguly Included In BCCI Reform Panel To Be Headed By Rajeev Shukla
- Ravi Shastri to apply for India's head coach position
- Supreme Court refuses to pass interim order against Centre's Aadhaar notification
- Indrani Mukerjea assaulted by jail staff, her lawyer to court
- Google Gets Record $2.7 Billion EU Fine for Skewing Searches
- China lodges diplomatic protest, accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim
- 'India, US Committed To Achieving Full Potential Of Nuclear Co-operation'
By March 2017, the broadcasters will launch three more live stations in Sholapur, Dhule and Akola.
HT Media has consolidated the creative duties of all its print and digital brands with Dentsu Impact.
Jagran Prakashan’s subsidiary Music Broadcast has launched a new FM radio station in Jamshedpur. The frequency for the Jamshedpur location is 91.1 F.M.
MIB has advised private FM radio broadcasters who have signed the GOPA to air two jingles of 60 seconds and 57 seconds aimed to disseminate the positive portrayal of women.
Jagran Prakashan-owned FM radio network Radio City 91.1 has launched in Patiala.
Radio City has strengthened its presence in Rajasthan by launching four new stations in Ajmer, Udaipur, Kota and Bikaner.
Backed by massive listeners and the brand personality of Narendra Modi, All India Radio raked in ad rev of Rs 4.78 cr in FY16 from broadcast of ‘Mann Ki Baat’.