- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
By the end of 28 rounds of auction, five cities—Agartala, Akola, Itanagar, Jhansi and Muzaffarpur—succeeded in grabbing the interest of bidders.
Red FM and Phoenix Live are all set to host Rider’s Music Festival 2016, featuring spirits of music, riding, biking brotherhood, adventure and food.
Agartala and Itanagar each witnessed 5% price increment for the next clock round. The provisional wining price for Agartala stood at Rs 4.78 million and for Itanagar it was Rs 3.84 million.
By the end of the 20th clock round, only two cities witnessed a percentage price increment for the next round of e-auction of the second batch of FM radio Phase III channels.
While almost 70% FM operators boycotted the auction, the second batch witnessed a mild response from the players of South India.
To celebrate its 10th anniversary, 92.7 Big FM has launched an interactive show, ‘The Big Anniversary Game’.
The response to the e-auction of the second batch of FM Phase III declined considerably, as only three cities received percentage increment for the next round.
North-eastern cities such as Agartala, Aizawl and Itanagar saw positive response on Day 3, witnessing 5% increment for the next round.