- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
‘Iss Diwali, Khud Ki Lega Toh Red FM iPhone 6 Dega’ will give its listeners in Delhi and Mumbai a chance to win iPhone 6.
Titled ‘Hajmola Chatpata No 1’, the hunt will be taken to the next level in the second season with auditions to be held across 80 towns in UP and 40 in Bihar starting 11 October.
The multilingual song, which has English, Hindi and Tamil versions, will start playing on all seven stations of the network from 24 September. The song can also be accessed by listeners on the radio network’s YouTube channel.
AIR has commenced radio conferencing from its headquarters covering all stations throughout the country. This enables the DG and other senior officers to address all AIR stations simultaneously at a fixed time on any day from their chambers.