- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
As per the Deloitte-FICCI report ‘The Digital March-Media and Entertainment in South India’, the private FM radio industry in South is growing to touch Rs 830 crore in FY 2017.
Radio Mirchi and Idea Cellular have partnered for all editions of Mirchi Music Awards; to build cohesive identity for all editions.
JPLboard of directors will meet on 30 October to consider the buy back proposal. JPL shares advance 1.9% to Rs 85.50.
Siddharth Varadarajan has resigned from his post as Editor in The Hindu, following the publisher’s decision of moving the daily back to being a family run newspaper.
AVS News launches English and Hindi newspapers in Mumbai under the name of Absolute India. While English daily is focused on entertainment, Hindi to target north Indians.
Radio City CEO Apurva Purohit believes that a combination of FDI and FM Phase III auctions is necessary for the industry to grow.
RCAM, an asset management company from R-ADAG, has increased its stake in HT Media. Henderson Equity Partners exits completely by selling its remaining stake in the publishing major.