- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
AIR has commenced radio conferencing from its headquarters covering all stations throughout the country. This enables the DG and other senior officers to address all AIR stations simultaneously at a fixed time on any day from their chambers.
All India Radio’s free news SMS service is in five Indian languages—Hindi, Marathi, Sanskrit, Dogri and Nepali.
The talent hunt invites all singers irrespective of age to audition with the theme ‘Jinke Liye Gaana First’. The theme will also take the ‘City First Aap First’ initiative further to increase the personal connect with listeners.
The two print giants are fighting it out. The battleground is the National Capital Region. The Times of India has bitterly contested The Hindustan Times’ claim that it rules that market.
AIR stations in Jammu and Kashmir have been mounting regular programmes to disseminate vital life-saving information to the people affected by the natural disaster in the state.
The company has allotted 3.8 million equity shares to Ferari Investment and Trading Company and 2.7 million to Meridian Holding and Leasing Company by way of preferential allotment.
Big FM has launched a food show ‘Around the World in 15 Days’ with celebrity chef Rakesh Sethi and RJ Khanak. The food series will be incorporated as a part of popular RJ Khanak’s segment ‘Big Memsaab’ and will celebrate cuisines from across the globe.
NEW DELHI: As the fourth pillar of democracy, the press has an important role to play and should utilise its freedom in a responsible and credible manner, said Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan. Speaking at the presentation of the Ramnath …
The Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MIB) has appointed IT, software and consulting firm C-1 India Pvt Ltd as the e-auctioneer for FM radio Phase III expansion.