- Golf Club incident clear case of racial discrimination: Kiren Rijiju
- Sourav Ganguly Included In BCCI Reform Panel To Be Headed By Rajeev Shukla
- Ravi Shastri to apply for India's head coach position
- Supreme Court refuses to pass interim order against Centre's Aadhaar notification
- Indrani Mukerjea assaulted by jail staff, her lawyer to court
- Google Gets Record $2.7 Billion EU Fine for Skewing Searches
- China lodges diplomatic protest, accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim
- 'India, US Committed To Achieving Full Potential Of Nuclear Co-operation'
BBC has launched a further 12 national DAB transmitters bringing the total number of transmitters to 265.
With higher newsprint costs, employee expenses and depreciation provision eating into its profitability, Jagran Prakashan has seen a drop in its bottom line during the quarter ended June 2014.
In a first-of-its-kind move, the Indian Newspaper Society has asked its members to ‘exercise extreme caution’ in accepting ads from the Government of West Bengal. This is in consequence of non-payment of dues by the consecutive state governments.
Consolidated revenue grew 10% from the earlier year to Rs 4.99 bn. Advertising revenue grew 8% to end Q1 at Rs 3.73 bn, performing below analysts’ expectations.
The MIB has asked for the services of a reputed agency, which has been in existence for the past five years, to conduct the study by way of tangible and intangible, direct or indirect benefits to the community in India.
The Facebook page of AIR’s News Service Division is reaching almost 25 mn people per month across the length and breadth of the country including the overseas diaspora.