- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
The report from comScore Media Metrix service suggests a significant growth in daily readership of news and information content in the past year, with an increase of 34 per cent to 9.4 million average daily visitors to the category
The announcement comes at a time when RBNL board has approved delisting plan and the shareholders’ approval is pending on the same.
Filmkraft Productions, Graphics India and Hungama Digital partner to launch original digital comic series on Krissh.
Radio City returns with season five of its singing talent hunt show. The winner of Radio City Super Singer will also feature on Freedom Hour on the station.
Radio One introduces online streaming of its Mumbai and Delhi international stations. The webcast is a re-broadcast of existing terrestrial radio stations.
The Ministry for Information and Broadcasting set up The Radio Broadcast Policy committee to formulate the policy to govern the opening of FM Phase II in India.
The delay in signing GOPA by players is acting as an obstacle in the progress of FM Phase III auctions. By early 2013, 25 players applied for migration.
Inspite of the government committing to commence the FM Phase III auctions, issues of e-auction, license fee, channel spacing still loom over broadcasters.