- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
On Republic Day, 92.7 Big FM, in partnership with retailer Big Bazaar, will change its name for a day across its 19 stations and will be called ‘Khushiyon Ka Big Bazaar FM’.
The radio broadcaster has launched a new station in Nashik under 95 FM frequency. The new station aims to present entertaining, innovative and creative content from ‘Nashik Ke Kone Kone Se’.
By March 2017, the broadcasters will launch three more live stations in Sholapur, Dhule and Akola.
HT Media has consolidated the creative duties of all its print and digital brands with Dentsu Impact.
Jagran Prakashan’s subsidiary Music Broadcast has launched a new FM radio station in Jamshedpur. The frequency for the Jamshedpur location is 91.1 F.M.
MIB has advised private FM radio broadcasters who have signed the GOPA to air two jingles of 60 seconds and 57 seconds aimed to disseminate the positive portrayal of women.
Jagran Prakashan-owned FM radio network Radio City 91.1 has launched in Patiala.