- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Red FM has increased ad rates by 15–20%. It is preparing to transmit in full strength to 56 cities by August 2017.
With this change, the brand’s philosophy of ‘Rag Rag Mein Daude City’ will run through the veins of 39 cities across 12 states.
AIR has earned gross ad revenue of about Rs 186 crore in the current financial year up to January 2017, said Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore.
Driven by strong retail demand, the IPO of Music Broadcast was oversubscribed 2.19 times on the second day of the issue.
HT Media has expanded its strategic partnership with fashion online retailer Koovs.com to celebrate International Women’s Day.