- Trump Tower Mumbai Sales to Resume, Comes with Private Jet Service
- Subrata Paul suspended for dope taint, will go for 'B' sample test
- TCS, Infosys got only 8.8% of total H-1B visas: Nasscom's rebuttal to US
- Chhota Rajan, 3 others awarded 7-year jail term in fake passport case
- Shutdown in Tamil Nadu, DMK's MK Stalin arrested
- 2008 Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya Singh gets bail
MIB has advised private FM radio broadcasters who have signed the GOPA to air two jingles of 60 seconds and 57 seconds aimed to disseminate the positive portrayal of women.
Jagran Prakashan-owned FM radio network Radio City 91.1 has launched in Patiala.
Radio City has strengthened its presence in Rajasthan by launching four new stations in Ajmer, Udaipur, Kota and Bikaner.
Backed by massive listeners and the brand personality of Narendra Modi, All India Radio raked in ad rev of Rs 4.78 cr in FY16 from broadcast of ‘Mann Ki Baat’.
All India Radio through its external broadcast in 15 foreign and 12 Indian languages served as India’s authentic voice to the outside world and projected India’s viewpoint on contemporary issues in the right perspective, said Naidu.