- Govt to integrate BHIM app with Aadhaar for transactions
- Baby steps for Flipkart: Invests $2 million in parenting network TinyStep
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea, Peter Mukerjea charged with murder
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio spar over home broadband
- Sensex negative, Nifty tests 8400; RIL sheds over 2%
- GST deadlock ends: All set for 1 July roll out; uncertainty clears for India Inc
- EC decision helps pass Samajwadi Party legacy to son Akhilesh
- Reserve Bank of India raises daily withdrawal limit from ATMs to Rs 10000
- Underwater search for missing Malaysian flight ends without a trace
FIPB has deferred the proposal of Entrepreneur India Media for undertaking the additional business of publishing magazines.
MTV is all set to uncover stories from every campus across the country with ‘Dell Campus Diaries by MTV’.
After launching in Hyderabad, HT Media is all set to expand its FM radio footprint in Uttar Pradesh. Fever FM will start in Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly and Gorakhpur soon.
ENIL will manage the ad sales of TV Today Network’s 3 FM radio stations, including New Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata, from 1 September.
Radio City 91.1 FM has extended its singing talent hunt property ‘Radio City Super Singer Season 8’ to eight more cities.
After Hisar and Karnal, Dainik Bhaskar Group’s FM radio arm MY FM has launched in Rajkot as part of its Phase III expansion.