- Govt to integrate BHIM app with Aadhaar for transactions
- Baby steps for Flipkart: Invests $2 million in parenting network TinyStep
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea, Peter Mukerjea charged with murder
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio spar over home broadband
- Sensex negative, Nifty tests 8400; RIL sheds over 2%
- GST deadlock ends: All set for 1 July roll out; uncertainty clears for India Inc
- EC decision helps pass Samajwadi Party legacy to son Akhilesh
- Reserve Bank of India raises daily withdrawal limit from ATMs to Rs 10000
- Underwater search for missing Malaysian flight ends without a trace
HT Media’s net profit fell 0.8% in the quarter ended 30 September as EBITDA growth was offset by higher amortisation and interest costs for new radio stations.
Even on the second day of the e-auction of FM radio frequencies, bidders’ response continued to be lukewarm.
The MIB has announced South Asia FM, a group company of Sun TV Network, as a successful bidder in the first batch of e-auction of private FM radio Phase III channels.
MIB revokes licence of Positiv Radio to establish, maintain and operate private FM radio broadcasting channels in Agartala and Itanagar.
Big FM has inked an exclusive radio partnership with India’s first folk and fusion music festival ‘Paddy Fields’ by NESCO.
The new DNA will have 32 pages, including four pages of DNA of Money as a separate pull-out.
Radio One has acquired the broadcast rights to air 92.7 Big FM’s marquee show ‘Suhaana Safar with Annu Kapoor’.