- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
All India Radio through its external broadcast in 15 foreign and 12 Indian languages served as India’s authentic voice to the outside world and projected India’s viewpoint on contemporary issues in the right perspective, said Naidu.
By the end of 28 rounds of auction, five cities—Agartala, Akola, Itanagar, Jhansi and Muzaffarpur—succeeded in grabbing the interest of bidders.
Red FM and Phoenix Live are all set to host Rider’s Music Festival 2016, featuring spirits of music, riding, biking brotherhood, adventure and food.
Agartala and Itanagar each witnessed 5% price increment for the next clock round. The provisional wining price for Agartala stood at Rs 4.78 million and for Itanagar it was Rs 3.84 million.
By the end of the 20th clock round, only two cities witnessed a percentage price increment for the next round of e-auction of the second batch of FM radio Phase III channels.
While almost 70% FM operators boycotted the auction, the second batch witnessed a mild response from the players of South India.