- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Big FM has elevated Ramgopal Iyer and Gaurav Shukla to the position of national head of account planning and regional business director for Delhi.
Fever FM has increased its ad rates by 20% and also claims to have consolidated its leadership in the metro markets of Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata.
Big FM has hired Dheeraj Goel and Rahul Saini as regional business heads. Divya Singh has been promoted to national sales head.
Strengthening its presence in the Punjab market, radio network 93.5 Red FM announced its entry into the cities of Chandigarh and Amritsar.
ENIL has decided to cap inventory at all its stations at 15 minutes per hour. This could possibly lead to an increase in ad rates.
Red FM has increased ad rates by 15–20%. It is preparing to transmit in full strength to 56 cities by August 2017.
With this change, the brand’s philosophy of ‘Rag Rag Mein Daude City’ will run through the veins of 39 cities across 12 states.