- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Big FM refreshes positioning in Hyderabad, aims to curate bilingual content for multi-culture driven market
92.7 Big FM has refreshed the positioning of its station in Hyderabad with a strategy to curate bilingual content for a multi-culture driven market.
FM radio network 93.5 Red FM has launched two more stations under its Phase III expansion. Patna and Surat are the two launch cities.
Radio broadcaster 93.5 Red FM is back with its iconic campaign ‘Thappa Ka Shor Hoga Once More’.
Artists including KK, Kailash Kher, Shankar Mahadevan, Benny Dayal and Mika are all set to get 5.25 crore Indians grooving.
After re-launching ‘National Herald’ as a digital news platform, The Associated Journals is resuming the publication of its Urdu newspaper ‘Qaumi Awaz’ along with its digital version.
After adding seven stations in Maharashtra, Big FM has entered Lucknow with the launch of 94.3 FM on 23 May.
Big FM is extending its reach in the state of Maharashtra with the launch of five new frequencies which the radio network acquired in the first batch of FM Phase III auctions.
Big FM has elevated Ramgopal Iyer and Gaurav Shukla to the position of national head of account planning and regional business director for Delhi.