- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
Radio City has become the leading radio network in Maharashtra with the launch of its new station in Kolhapur. With the new launch, Radio City now boasts 11 stations in Maharashtra.
92.7 BIG FM is all set to launch a new show hosted by television actor Manav Gohil for its listeners in Gujarat.
The first issue of the magazine will be out on stands on 27 January and carries an exclusive national poll that provides a referendum on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s demonetisation gambit.
On Republic Day, 92.7 Big FM, in partnership with retailer Big Bazaar, will change its name for a day across its 19 stations and will be called ‘Khushiyon Ka Big Bazaar FM’.
The radio broadcaster has launched a new station in Nashik under 95 FM frequency. The new station aims to present entertaining, innovative and creative content from ‘Nashik Ke Kone Kone Se’.
By March 2017, the broadcasters will launch three more live stations in Sholapur, Dhule and Akola.