- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
AIR has earned gross ad revenue of about Rs 186 crore in the current financial year up to January 2017, said Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore.
Driven by strong retail demand, the IPO of Music Broadcast was oversubscribed 2.19 times on the second day of the issue.
HT Media has expanded its strategic partnership with fashion online retailer Koovs.com to celebrate International Women’s Day.
Music Broadcast Ltd is looking at a valuation of almost Rs 1,900 cr through its public float. IPO price band is fixed at Rs 324-333 per share.