- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
Red FM has increased ad rates by 15–20%. It is preparing to transmit in full strength to 56 cities by August 2017.
With this change, the brand’s philosophy of ‘Rag Rag Mein Daude City’ will run through the veins of 39 cities across 12 states.
AIR has earned gross ad revenue of about Rs 186 crore in the current financial year up to January 2017, said Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore.
Driven by strong retail demand, the IPO of Music Broadcast was oversubscribed 2.19 times on the second day of the issue.
HT Media has expanded its strategic partnership with fashion online retailer Koovs.com to celebrate International Women’s Day.