- Govt to integrate BHIM app with Aadhaar for transactions
- Baby steps for Flipkart: Invests $2 million in parenting network TinyStep
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea, Peter Mukerjea charged with murder
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio spar over home broadband
- Sensex negative, Nifty tests 8400; RIL sheds over 2%
- GST deadlock ends: All set for 1 July roll out; uncertainty clears for India Inc
- EC decision helps pass Samajwadi Party legacy to son Akhilesh
- Reserve Bank of India raises daily withdrawal limit from ATMs to Rs 10000
- Underwater search for missing Malaysian flight ends without a trace
By the end of 28 rounds of auction, five cities—Agartala, Akola, Itanagar, Jhansi and Muzaffarpur—succeeded in grabbing the interest of bidders.
Red FM and Phoenix Live are all set to host Rider’s Music Festival 2016, featuring spirits of music, riding, biking brotherhood, adventure and food.
Agartala and Itanagar each witnessed 5% price increment for the next clock round. The provisional wining price for Agartala stood at Rs 4.78 million and for Itanagar it was Rs 3.84 million.
By the end of the 20th clock round, only two cities witnessed a percentage price increment for the next round of e-auction of the second batch of FM radio Phase III channels.
While almost 70% FM operators boycotted the auction, the second batch witnessed a mild response from the players of South India.
To celebrate its 10th anniversary, 92.7 Big FM has launched an interactive show, ‘The Big Anniversary Game’.
The response to the e-auction of the second batch of FM Phase III declined considerably, as only three cities received percentage increment for the next round.
North-eastern cities such as Agartala, Aizawl and Itanagar saw positive response on Day 3, witnessing 5% increment for the next round.