- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
HT Media’s radio stations Fever 104 FM Mumbai and 107.2 FM Radio Nasha Delhi have increased their ad rates by up to 25%.
Radio City 91.1 FM is re- launching its flagship show ‘Love Guru’ for its listeners in Delhi. The show will broadcast from 9 pm to 12 pm, every Monday to Friday.
Taking forward its unconventional marketing approach, Red Chillies Entertainment has joined hands with social networking site Twitter to launch its fifth mini trailer of ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’.
Manu Pubby, senior editor of the Economic Times, has joined as deputy editor of Shekhar Gupta’s new venture.
The HT Pune edition will be power packed with 50+ pages of national, state and local affairs, entertainment and lifestyle, and specials. The weekend edition of HT Pune will see new offerings including HT Brunch, every Sunday; Mint Lounge, the weekend edition of Mint, every Saturday, and HT Café, the supplement.
Fever FM Hyderabad has strengthened its offering by launching Hyderabad’s first Bollywood reality singing show ‘Fever Idol in Hyderabad’.
Big FM refreshes positioning in Hyderabad, aims to curate bilingual content for multi-culture driven market
92.7 Big FM has refreshed the positioning of its station in Hyderabad with a strategy to curate bilingual content for a multi-culture driven market.
FM radio network 93.5 Red FM has launched two more stations under its Phase III expansion. Patna and Surat are the two launch cities.