- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
The radio broadcaster has launched a new station in Nashik under 95 FM frequency. The new station aims to present entertaining, innovative and creative content from ‘Nashik Ke Kone Kone Se’.
By March 2017, the broadcasters will launch three more live stations in Sholapur, Dhule and Akola.
HT Media has consolidated the creative duties of all its print and digital brands with Dentsu Impact.
Jagran Prakashan’s subsidiary Music Broadcast has launched a new FM radio station in Jamshedpur. The frequency for the Jamshedpur location is 91.1 F.M.
MIB has advised private FM radio broadcasters who have signed the GOPA to air two jingles of 60 seconds and 57 seconds aimed to disseminate the positive portrayal of women.
Jagran Prakashan-owned FM radio network Radio City 91.1 has launched in Patiala.
Radio City has strengthened its presence in Rajasthan by launching four new stations in Ajmer, Udaipur, Kota and Bikaner.