- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Radio network Big FM is bringing back the renewed edition of ‘Suron Ki Nau Deviyan’. It will start from 21 September and conclude on 29 September.
Big FM has appointed Publicis as their creative agency.
Deccan Chronicle Holdings, which publishes Deccan Chronicle, Financial Chronicle, The Asian Age and Telugu daily Andhra Bhoomi, will have somebody in charge to propose turnaround measures of the beleaguered company.
MIB has taken action against two private FM radio broadcasters for violating the GOPA and the programme and advertising codes of All India Radio.
Music Broadcast, which operates radio stations under the Radio City brand, has posted a 42% jump in net profit to Rs 10.84 crore in the quarter ended 30 June compared to Rs 7.62 crore a year ago.
Big FM launched three 92.7-frequency stations, one each in Agartala, Itanagar and Aizawl, and a 98.3-frequency station in Shillong.
Red FM is set to host its new live music and comedy property ‘Musicom’ across six cities in India.