- Finance Ministry Using 'Back Door' to Amend Laws, Says Opposition
- Bharti Airtel's Rs 1600 cr Tikona buy: Smart move to gain pan-India 4G spectrum but challenges remain
- Tackle vigilantes with iron hand, CM Yogi Adityanath tells officials
- Shiv Sena MP barred from flying, AI cancels his return ticket
- Pakistan rakes up Kashmir issue despite overtures
- Police arrest 4 men for teasing anti-romeo squad leader Raveena Tyagi in Bareilly
- Police unravel multiple aliases of Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood
Big FM is launching a new show ‘Lamhe With Mantra’ from 14 February at 9 pm, Monday to Friday across HSM.
Radio City has become the leading radio network in Maharashtra with the launch of its new station in Kolhapur. With the new launch, Radio City now boasts 11 stations in Maharashtra.
92.7 BIG FM is all set to launch a new show hosted by television actor Manav Gohil for its listeners in Gujarat.
The first issue of the magazine will be out on stands on 27 January and carries an exclusive national poll that provides a referendum on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s demonetisation gambit.
On Republic Day, 92.7 Big FM, in partnership with retailer Big Bazaar, will change its name for a day across its 19 stations and will be called ‘Khushiyon Ka Big Bazaar FM’.
The radio broadcaster has launched a new station in Nashik under 95 FM frequency. The new station aims to present entertaining, innovative and creative content from ‘Nashik Ke Kone Kone Se’.