- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Radio network Big FM is bringing back the renewed edition of ‘Suron Ki Nau Deviyan’. It will start from 21 September and conclude on 29 September.
Big FM has appointed Publicis as their creative agency.
Deccan Chronicle Holdings, which publishes Deccan Chronicle, Financial Chronicle, The Asian Age and Telugu daily Andhra Bhoomi, will have somebody in charge to propose turnaround measures of the beleaguered company.
MIB has taken action against two private FM radio broadcasters for violating the GOPA and the programme and advertising codes of All India Radio.
Music Broadcast, which operates radio stations under the Radio City brand, has posted a 42% jump in net profit to Rs 10.84 crore in the quarter ended 30 June compared to Rs 7.62 crore a year ago.
Big FM launched three 92.7-frequency stations, one each in Agartala, Itanagar and Aizawl, and a 98.3-frequency station in Shillong.
Red FM is set to host its new live music and comedy property ‘Musicom’ across six cities in India.