- Trump Tower Mumbai Sales to Resume, Comes with Private Jet Service
- Subrata Paul suspended for dope taint, will go for 'B' sample test
- TCS, Infosys got only 8.8% of total H-1B visas: Nasscom's rebuttal to US
- Chhota Rajan, 3 others awarded 7-year jail term in fake passport case
- Shutdown in Tamil Nadu, DMK's MK Stalin arrested
- 2008 Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya Singh gets bail
Big FM has hired Dheeraj Goel and Rahul Saini as regional business heads. Divya Singh has been promoted to national sales head.
Strengthening its presence in the Punjab market, radio network 93.5 Red FM announced its entry into the cities of Chandigarh and Amritsar.
ENIL has decided to cap inventory at all its stations at 15 minutes per hour. This could possibly lead to an increase in ad rates.
Red FM has increased ad rates by 15–20%. It is preparing to transmit in full strength to 56 cities by August 2017.
With this change, the brand’s philosophy of ‘Rag Rag Mein Daude City’ will run through the veins of 39 cities across 12 states.
AIR has earned gross ad revenue of about Rs 186 crore in the current financial year up to January 2017, said Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore.