- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
International radio station Radio Indigo has partnered with Chandigarh International Airport to launch Chandigarh International Airport Radio (Chial Radio).
India’s leading radio network Radio City 91.1FM has launched the beta version of India’s first video FM, Video City – a platform that allows listeners to consume FM in a video format.
ENIL, the company that runs FM radio station Radio Mirchi, has seen a 24.34% drop in its net profit to Rs 6.09 crore for the quarter ended 30 September compared to Rs 8.05 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal.
Print media major DB Corp has elevated Harrish Bhatia, the CEO of its FM radio brand MY FM CEO, as president of the group. In the new role, all the state COOs of DB group will report to him.
Media agency Mindshare has for the first time in India brought together two FM radio stations Radio Mirchi and Red FM to co-air 4 hours of the non-stop show, as part of PepsiCo India’s Quaker Oats+Milk ‘Power of Two’ campaign.
HT Media’s consolidated revenue for the quarter ended 30 September has fallen 7% to Rs 561 crore from Rs 602 crore in the same quarter of the previous fiscal due to muted ad spend in Government, Education, Health & Fitness, FMCG and Travel sectors.
ENIL-owned FM radio network Radio Mirchi has launched its new station in Jammu & Kashmir on 98.3 frequency. The new radio station was acquired under Phase III auctions held last year.
Music Broadcast Limited’s FM radio network Radio City has launched an exclusive Hindi web platform hindi.radiocity.in.