- Finance Ministry Using 'Back Door' to Amend Laws, Says Opposition
- Bharti Airtel's Rs 1600 cr Tikona buy: Smart move to gain pan-India 4G spectrum but challenges remain
- Tackle vigilantes with iron hand, CM Yogi Adityanath tells officials
- Shiv Sena MP barred from flying, AI cancels his return ticket
- Pakistan rakes up Kashmir issue despite overtures
- Police arrest 4 men for teasing anti-romeo squad leader Raveena Tyagi in Bareilly
- Police unravel multiple aliases of Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood
AIR has earned gross ad revenue of about Rs 186 crore in the current financial year up to January 2017, said Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore.
Driven by strong retail demand, the IPO of Music Broadcast was oversubscribed 2.19 times on the second day of the issue.
HT Media has expanded its strategic partnership with fashion online retailer Koovs.com to celebrate International Women’s Day.
Music Broadcast Ltd is looking at a valuation of almost Rs 1,900 cr through its public float. IPO price band is fixed at Rs 324-333 per share.
Lokmat has appointed Paperboat Brandworks as its creative AOR for the flagship Marathi newspaper Lokmat.