- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Padmanabhan new editor of The Hindu; Srinivasan Business Line editor
MUMBAI: Business Line editor Mukund Padmanabhan has been appointed editor of The Hindu, succeeding Malini Parthasarathy, who resigned from the post in January.
Business Line senior associate editor Raghavan Srinivasan will replace Padmanabhan as editor of Business Line.
The appointments are effective immediately. The decision was taken at the board of directors of Kasturi & Sons Ltd (KSL).
Both appointments were made on the basis of recommendation of the nomination and remuneration committee of the KSL Board, the company stated.
The Hindu national editor Suresh Nambath was acting editor in the interim period.