- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Narendra Modi to connect with people via AIR on 3 Oct
MUMBAI: Reiterating his thought of reaching out to the people through radio, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will connect with the masses via All India Radio on 3 October.
Modi will address the nation and will speak on some of the issues that have been raised in his open forum ‘Mann Ki Baat’. People can express their views on the forum available on http://mygov.nic.in/.
The PM’s address will be broadcast through AIR and also through private radio and TV channels in India at 11 am.
The broadcast will be carried simultaneously by AIR in different modes and channels including midwave, shortwave, FM network, Vividh Bharati and local radio stations. It will thus reach 99.2 per cent population of India.
Doordarshan too will carry the audio of the PM’s address with suitable visuals and footages. That same day, regional versions of the broadcast will be aired in the regional network of AIR at 8 pm. This is to ensure dissemination of the massage to the largest possible audience.