- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
MY FM’s third radio station in Gujarat launches in Rajkot
MUMBAI: After Hisar and Karnal, Dainik Bhaskar Group’s FM radio arm MY FM has launched in Rajkot as part of its Phase III expansion.
MY FM Rajkot is the third station of MY FM’s network in Gujarat, after Ahmedabad and Surat.
Commenting on the launch of Rajkot station, MY FM CEO Harrish Bhatia said, “Being a strong customer-centric organisation, we are committed to providing Rajkot with unique and engaging content. We enjoy leadership position in both Ahmedabad and Surat. With the Rajkot launch, we have strengthened our network in the state and hence are giving a compelling proposition to our advertiser.”
He added, “Keeping up with our commitment to provide innovative and enthralling entertainment, the launch was preceded by the campaign, “Aapki Marzi”, which helped us knowing how the listeners would want their radio channel to be. We did a massive survey in the city driven by print ads, online opinion poll and feet on street, interacting with the people at high footfall points. Our on-air product is as per the “Marzi” of the people of the city. We aim to enjoy undisputed leadership from day one.”
MY FM has designed a high decibel campaign, “Ab har Kaan Khush”. It is using print, outdoor, social media and on-ground promotion.