- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
MY FM’s third radio station in Gujarat launches in Rajkot
MUMBAI: After Hisar and Karnal, Dainik Bhaskar Group’s FM radio arm MY FM has launched in Rajkot as part of its Phase III expansion.
MY FM Rajkot is the third station of MY FM’s network in Gujarat, after Ahmedabad and Surat.
Commenting on the launch of Rajkot station, MY FM CEO Harrish Bhatia said, “Being a strong customer-centric organisation, we are committed to providing Rajkot with unique and engaging content. We enjoy leadership position in both Ahmedabad and Surat. With the Rajkot launch, we have strengthened our network in the state and hence are giving a compelling proposition to our advertiser.”
He added, “Keeping up with our commitment to provide innovative and enthralling entertainment, the launch was preceded by the campaign, “Aapki Marzi”, which helped us knowing how the listeners would want their radio channel to be. We did a massive survey in the city driven by print ads, online opinion poll and feet on street, interacting with the people at high footfall points. Our on-air product is as per the “Marzi” of the people of the city. We aim to enjoy undisputed leadership from day one.”
MY FM has designed a high decibel campaign, “Ab har Kaan Khush”. It is using print, outdoor, social media and on-ground promotion.