- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
MY FM’s popular radio show turns into a book
MUMBAI: Private FM radio network MY FM has launched a book for its popular late night story telling show ‘Zindagi Express’, airing in Gujarat.
The first move by a radio station in Gujarat, the book is a collection of 45 stories written by RJ Aarti, the host of the show.
MY FM CEO Harrish M Bhatia said, “Content innovation being our forte, we thought of launching a story telling show which has come off age and with experienced artist like RJ Aarti, we were able to gain momentum very easily. This show has also gained high popularity internationally via YouTube channel and got an amazing response. Looking at the fabulous response from the listeners and on popular demand we came up with the idea of launching a book.”
The stories in the book derive their essence from the brand values of MY FM, which inspires people to live their life to the fullest.
RJ Aarti said, “I am very grateful to MY FM for believing in me and providing me the platform for doing ‘Zindagi Express’ and letting it evolve into such a beautiful show. This book wouldn’t have been possible without the encouragement received by MY FM and the love of my listeners. All the stories narrated in our show ‘Zindagi Express’ are inspired from our day today life – creating positive values for others.”