- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
My FM launches four new stations in Maharashtra
MUMBAI: Dainik Bhaskar Group’s radio division, My FM, has launched four new stations in Maharashtra—Aurangabad, Sangli, Nanded and Ahmednagar. With the launch of these stations, the network now runs five live stations in Maharashtra.
My FM is planning to launch five more stations in Nashik, Jalgaon, Solapur, Akola and Dhule in the coming months. These forthcoming launches will make My FM the FM largest radio network in Maharashtra with a total of 10 stations.
Speaking at the launch, My FM CEO Harrish Bhatia said, “In Maharashtra we picked up the maximum number of stations during Phase III bidding as we wanted to consolidate our presence here. We are already the largest network in Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh, and now with launches in Maharashtra, we are excited to become a strong radio network in real Maharashtra as well. Committed to our brand’s ideology, we will provide the best localised content in these regions.”
My FM designed a high-decibel pre-launch campaign as a build-up to the launch. The two-month campaign, called ‘Aapki Marzi’, sought public opinion on music, humour and RJ. More than 20,000 people in Aurangabad shared their opinion.
The station also designed a launch campaign to amplify the buzz created by the pre-launch campaign. The launch campaign ‘AbHarKaanKhush’ (now every ear is happy) was rolled out in these cities through print ads, outdoor and human banner.