- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Music Broadcast to rebrand 8 Radio Mantra stations as Radio City
MUMBAI: Jagran Prakashan Group-promoted Music Broadcast Ltd (MBL) is rebranding its eight Radio Mantra FM stations as Radio City.
MBL operates eight Radio Mantra stations in Agra, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Varanasi, Jalandhar, Ranchi, Hissar and Karnal, and 31 stations under the Radio City brand. The rebranding will help Radio City to strengthen its brand even further and expand its reach to a much larger set of audience.
With this change, the brand’s philosophy of ‘Rag Rag Mein Daude City’ will run through the veins of 39 cities across 12 states.
In 2014, JPG had acquired a majority stake in MBL in an all-cash deal, following which Radio Mantra (then owned by a JPG subsidiary) was merged with MBL.
MBL has been expansion into new markets after obtaining 11 frequencies under the first batch of FM Phase III. The company had acquired frequencies in cities like Patna, Kanpur and Kolhapur. The company recently commenced broadcast from its Patna radio station. The frequency of the Patna location is 91.1 FM.