- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
MIB appoints C-1 India as e-auctioneer for FM Phase III
MUMBAI: The Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MIB) has appointed IT, software and consulting firm C-1 India Pvt Ltd as the e-auctioneer for FM radio Phase III expansion.
Confirming the news, a source told TelevisionPost.com that the pre-qualification tender has also been issued.
C-1 India was selected from three shortlisted auctioneers which also included e-Procurement Technologies Ltd and Mjunction Services Ltd.
The agency will conduct the e-auctions for the FM radio expansion in its third phase, and will act as the monitor of the bids received by various radio operators looking to expand their services or new operators aiming to launch in a particular city.
For the auctions slated to be held by December this year, C1 India will aim to offer an easy-to-use web-based solution for conducting dynamic negotiations online that provides real-time pricing and brings control and simplicity to corporate procurement.