- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
MIB appoints C-1 India as e-auctioneer for FM Phase III
MUMBAI: The Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MIB) has appointed IT, software and consulting firm C-1 India Pvt Ltd as the e-auctioneer for FM radio Phase III expansion.
Confirming the news, a source told TelevisionPost.com that the pre-qualification tender has also been issued.
C-1 India was selected from three shortlisted auctioneers which also included e-Procurement Technologies Ltd and Mjunction Services Ltd.
The agency will conduct the e-auctions for the FM radio expansion in its third phase, and will act as the monitor of the bids received by various radio operators looking to expand their services or new operators aiming to launch in a particular city.
For the auctions slated to be held by December this year, C1 India will aim to offer an easy-to-use web-based solution for conducting dynamic negotiations online that provides real-time pricing and brings control and simplicity to corporate procurement.