- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
HT Media expands strategic partnership with Koovs
MUMBAI: HT Media has expanded its strategic partnership with fashion online retailer Koovs.com to celebrate International Women’s Day.
On 8 March, HT Media will profile five young famous Indian women from five different fields. The interviews will feature actress Richa Chadda, athlete Namrata Purohit, celebrity stylist Sanjana Batra, comedienne Kaneez Surka and Chef Bani Nanda.
HT Media chief financial officer Piyush Gupta said, “This is a great initiative to engage our young audience. We have a huge belief in the long-term investment prospect with Koovs.”
The daily features will leverage the reach of HT Media’s flagship English language newspaper The Hindustan Times and its radio station Fever 104 FM. The profiles will run in The Hindustan Times’ HTCity section and radio interviews on the evening primetime Fever 104 FM Khuraffati Nitin show, airing from 5 to 9 pm daily.
Koovs CEO Mary Turner stated, “Koovs now has over two million social media followers and was recently named by The Global Youth Marketing Forum as the India’s Favourite Fashion Portal. This campaign brings together the reach of HT Media’s channels with Koovs following to provide the right platform to profile these dynamic and inspiring young women.”
This new initiative is part of the continuing strategic partnership between Koovs and HT Media. HT Media Group has invested £3 million and holds a 6.16% stake in Koovs plc.